HSE – card

HSE- card for construction business

(Previously referred to as ID – card)

All companies present at construction sites, both Norwegian and foreign, are required to equip their employees with HSE - cards. The purpose is to identify both who You are and who You work for. In addition the HSE - card must also be used by individual companies.

We know that it can be complicated to satisfy the manufacturer's requirements when applying for HSE cards. We offer assistance in ordering the card. This implies, first time registration, scanning and editing of images, credentials and signatures as well as the application itself.

We assist on initial order and renewal of HSE cards.


In order to apply for an HSE card, the company and employees must be registered in the following registers:

  • VAT - register (MVA)
  • Register of legal entities
  • Register of population

In AS or sole proprietorship with employees, all employees must also be registered in the NAV AA - register.


The HSE - card is valid for 2 years and must be renewed. We follow up on this to make it easier for You.

Order the HSE - card here

Fill out the contact form to order assistance for HSE - cards here!

Message / order

Norway’s best customer service - in 6 languages